Simple to use.
Downtime is as guaranteed as death and taxes. While we can't help you with the last two, we can help you maximize your server or website uptime by notifying you (or your team) automatically of any problems with your website or services.
Top 3 reasons to monitor your website:
- Downtime wastes your time.
- Downtime is expensive.
- Downtime destroys your credibility.
Website downtime reduces your online credibility. Whether you have a simple website, ecommerce site, or slick web 2.0 online application - downtime is toxic.
Website downtime is a fact of life. Even highly redundant websites experience failures. To underscore our point, we actively monitor 1,000 "world wide" websites across multiple industries.
The average uptime is 99.41%, meaning that each site may be down for as much as 52 hours per year.
- 31.536 secs.
- 5.25 mins.
- 52.55 mins.
- 8.75 hours
- 3.65 days
- Hotels & Resorts
- Natural Resources
- Health Care
- Business to Business Services
- Business to Consumer Services
- Professional Services (legal, accounting, finance)
- Creative Services (advertising, web and graphic design, marketing)